Well, today has been a great morning for me so far and it is only going to get better in a few short hours. I just wanted to put up a little post about the random things that have made me smile so far:
- Waking up and knowing that my Nan and my Mom were arriving from Nova Scotia today.
- Checking my blog and seeing all the comments, likes and my first ever reblogs of my post from yesterday. Seems I have peaked interest in running a blog relay around the world. So exciting for me and love the input I am getting.
- Meeting Samantha and Robynne to run and walk my favorite set of stairs
- Robynne meeting us for the first time and doing more sets of stairs than she thought she would do.
- Being so proud of Robynne’s accomplishment because I remember my first time doing them and how tough they can be.
- Going for a 9.3km run after my stair workout to pick up the car and admiring the morning sky as I went along.
- Enjoying my tunes as I ran along.
- Cranking Miley Cyrus “We Can’s Stop” in the car on the way home and singing really loud solo.
- Getting to call my friend Grace and catch up with her. So good to hear her voice and share the silly things that make us laugh.
- Baking muffins and putting the chocolate on the peanut butter balls.
- Seeing my new nephew Heiko for the first time this morning who was born on December 11.
- And finally off to get my family at the airport. I love airports and seeing people’s faces as they come through the gates.
What has made you smile this Tuesday?