Four weeks down and five left to go!
This week we traveled 1294.45km and that was with three people not running any distance and also missing totals from three other people. So, again impressive running this week.
So, what did I learn this week?
- Well, Jayne is getting married in 13 days and she has been busy getting things ready for the big day with @TheWelshWookie.
- Bernie, Steve and Allison are all tapering this week for the marathon in Paris next weekend. Wonder if they will all meet?
- Tim accomplished an actual recovery run. He has always found this a challenge but he did it.
- Reni told me a bit about herself and how she is studying to be a certified health coach. Warren and I are going to Portland over Easter weekend and I am going to meet Reni. She shared with me some things for us to do in her hometown and she will also be the first blogger I have met through our relay. I am excited about that.
- Julia will be running a 55 mile ultra marathon in June. WOW!
- Kirsten is training for the London 2 Brighton Challenge that takes place on May 24. It is a 100k ultra marathon. WOW again.
- Eric is running in a half marathon today! Hope it was a great one!
- Top mileage for this week was Judith with 93.7km and Laura with 95km.
Thanks to all who share your stories and such with me. I am enjoying getting to know you and I find you all inspiring. You make me want to try out new kinds of races and challenge myself in new ways.
Some of you have mentioned that you would like to keep the relay going so we can stop by all of the places on our map. Maybe we could even gather a few more bloggers for our relay and travel further. What do you think of having another relay in the summer or fall? If you are interested you can let me know because I am happy to host again.